Who We Are
Our Website Address is http://pmyojanajankari.in/
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When asking for any query or any answer You may asked to enter your mail, name and mobile number to confirm your identity.
When do we collect information?
Whenever you subscribe, register on our website or make any query then in that scenario we will require your information.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you like or in which you are interested in.
• To make improvement in our website view a view to better serve you Better.
• To allow us to serve you bettering to your customer service requests.
Third-Party Privacy Policies
Like any other website, pmyojanajanakari.in uses ‘cookies’.
• Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
• Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
• Keep track of advertisements.
• Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
Third party disclosures
Do we disclose your information to third party?
We do not sell,trade,share your information like your name , address, contact number and other crucial information with anyone without your consent.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
Under the CCPA, among other rights, California consumers have the right to:
Request that a business that collects a consumer’s personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers.
Request that a business delete any personal data about the consumer that a business has collected.
Request that a business that sells a consumer’s personal data, not sell the consumer’s personal data.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Indore , Madhya pradesh 452001 India