Odisha free laptop scheme | Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana merit List | Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana Application form| Odisha Laptop Distribution status |
Laptop Distribution Scheme 2021 Overview
|Name of the scheme||Odisha Free Laptop Distribution|
|Launched by||CM Shri Naveen Patnaik|
|Beneficiary||Meritorious Students of Odisha state|
|Benefits||Technological advancement and Helping student learn online|
|Type of Scheme||State Government Scheme|
|Scheme Active in 2021||Yes|
Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana is an initiative by Odisha State government which aims at providing laptops to a student studying in class 11th and 12th respectively. Free laptop scheme would be helpful post covid when majorities of class and coaching are being scheduled online on laptops and mobiles. Read the article to get the complete information about documents required, eligibility, educational criteria, and distribution method of laptop under Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana 2021
Laptop Distribution Details
The government has allocated a fixed amount of laptops to be distributed to each steam of student . We have divided the list into a table to get a clear understanding of the same.
Application Procedure Of Odisha Laptop Distribution 2021
The government of Odisha launched this scheme to help student match their pace of growth globally and you can apply for Odisha free laptop scheme 2021 following the below-given procedure:
- First of all Click Here and you will be redirected to the official website of the Higher Education department.
- Check all the important announcements appearing on the homepage.
- Download the Application Form by Clicking Here.
- Once you downloaded this form fill in the necessary details and attach all the required documents.
- The final step would be submitting this application form to a related office, college or department.
Eligibility Criteria for Odisha Laptop Distribution scheme
To become eligible for a free laptop scheme the following criteria need to be fulfilled:
- The applicant student must be a permanent Resident of Odisha
- He should age between 18 years and 25 years.
- Applicant student must be studying in class 12th of any Odisha Government School.
- A minimum score of 70% or more is required to be score by a student in their final examinations
- Students of Shree Jagannath Sanskrit University and the final CHSE examination will be taken into consideration.
- Upashastri degree will be considered in this scheme.
Documents Required to apply for Odisha Laptop Distribution scheme
To apply for Odisha free laptop scheme the applicant must have this documents:
- Address Proof
- Aadhar card
- Education Certificates
- Mark sheet of 12th standard
- Age proof
- Caste certificate
How to see the Merit List Of Odisha Laptop Distribution
The laptop distribution under this Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana will be done based on the Merit list. All the Meritorious Students of Odisha state will be rewarded with a free laptop. We have listed below the procedure to see the merit list of Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana.
- First of all, Click Here to visit the official website of the Higher Education department.
- Now click the Laptop Distribution Merit List option or click here
- A new state-wise list will appear on your screen.
- Search your district and click on View Option and a new pdf will open on your screen.
- You can find your name on this list if you are competent for the scheme.
- This way you can check the merit list of Odisha Laptop Distribution.
Odisha Laptop Distribution 2021
The students of Odisha will get benefitted via Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana 2021 in many aspects. The post covid era of academics has become more digital and students are attending their school, college, and coaching classes from their home using their own laptop and mobile. Many students are not able to attend the class not having a laptop or phone and this scheme will be more helpful to this type of student. Technological advancements will help the student learn at their own pace and developed a competitive edge over others.
Benefits Of Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana 2021
We have listed down the benefits associated with Biju Yuva sashaktikaran Yojana 2021 below:
- Odisha’s free laptop scheme will help students advance and learn at their own pace.
- Online doubt solving can be done easily.
- After the pandemic, this online education system paced and a laptop or phone is used to study.
- This scheme will empower Digital India’s mission.
- All the meritorious students of the schools will learn quickly with laptops and build their own future and shine in the world.
- Around 15000 students will get benefitted from this free laptop scheme.
Thankyou for reading the article. Comment below if you have any doubt or query.