RTE Gujarat Admission 2021-22 | RTE Application Form | Gujrat RTE Admission Registration | https://rte.orpgujarat.com/ | Download RTE admit Card | Eligibility Criteria for RTE | આરટીઇ ગુજરાત પ્રવેશ |
Gujarat RTE Admission for 2021-22
Due to the coronavirus pandemic, all the educational colleges and institutions got locked down and studies of students also got affected. Gujrat RTE admissions get starts in February every year and remain open till next month I.e March but this year admissions date are not the same as every year and In this article, we have discussed every important aspect of RTE Gujarat Admission 2021-22/ આરટીઇ ગુજરાત પ્રવેશ. Read the full article to know about the RTE Gujarat Admission procedure, dates, RTE online application, and how to apply at https://rte.orpgujarat.com/.
Key Points Of RTE Gujarat Admission 2021-22
|RTE Gujarat Admission 2021-22 – Overview|
|Name of Scheme||RTE Gujarat Admission/ આરટીઇ ગુજરાત પ્રવેશ|
|Launched by||Government of Gujarat State|
|Beneficiaries||Children belonging to Poor Family background|
|Name of State||Gujarat|
|RTE Gujarat Admission Important Dates|
|Event||Dates [Expected Dates]|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||Available Soon|
|Last Date to Apply Online||Available Soon|
|Instructions Release date||11 March 2020|
|RTE Gujarat Official Notice Date||26 March 2020|
|RTE Admission First Seat Allotment||2 April 2020|
|Second Admission List||16 April 2020|
|RTE Admission Second Seat Allotment||12 June 2020|
|RTE Gujarat Admission Important Links|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Download RTE Gujarat Admission 2021-22 Form||Click Here|
|Print Application Form||Click Here|
|Admit Card of RTE Gujarat Admission||Click Here|
|Application Status||Click Here|
|RTE Gujarat Admission 2021-22||Official Website|
RTE Gujarat Admission 2021-22 Details
RTE Gujarat is a portal that accepts applications for admission in various schools across Gujarat state. All the eligible students who apply and qualify for the exams will be given a 25% reservation in admission to various schools in Gujarat. The government of Gujarat accepts an application under Gujarat Primary Education Act for admissions in primary classes.
The eligible criteria, application procedure, admit card information, required documents, and selection procedure “RTE Gujarat Admission 2021-22” are given in this article.
Given below is the eligibility criteria for RTE Gujarat and In order to take admission under GUJARAT RTE 2021-22 you must fullfill the following criteria:
There are majorly two criteria defined for the Gujrat RTE admissions which are: 1) Age Criteria 2) Annual Income:
- The interested applicant or child must be born between 2 June 2014 to 1 June 2015
- If you belong to SC/ST category then your parent’s income should be not more than 2 Lakhs Rupees per annum
- If you belong to the OBC category then your parent’s income should be not more than 1 Lakhs Rupees per annum
- If you belong to the General category then your parent’s income should be not more than 68000 thousand rupees per year.
Document Required to Apply For RTE Gujarat Admission 2021-22
Required Document to Apply Online
|1||Address Proof||Aadhaar Card/ Passport/ Electricity Bill/ Water Bill/ Election Card/ Driving Licence/ Ration Card/ Notarised Rent Agreement|
|2||Parent’s Caste Certificate||Mamlatdar, Social Welfare Officer, Taluka Development Officer or Competent Officer Certificate|
|3||Birth Certificate||Gram Panchayat, Nagar Palika, Maha Nagar Palika Birth Certificate/ Hospital Register Certificate/Anganvadi, Balvadi register Certificate/ Parent or Guardian’s Notorized Affidavit|
|4||Photograph||Passport size colour photograph|
|5||Parent’s Income||In case of old income certificate: Mamlatdar, Taluka Development Officer, or Competent Officer Certificate|
|6||BPL||Parents who are in 0-20 score (points) of BPL category should get the certificates from the following offices: |
Certificate of Taluka Development Officer or Director, District Rural Development Agency for Rural Residents
Certificate from Deputy Municipal commissioner or competent officer authorized by the municipal corporation Should be obtained for Urban area residents
Note: BPL ration card is not valid proof for the BPL category.
|7||NDNT||Mamlatdar, Social Welfare Officer, Taluka Development Officer or Competent Officer Certificate|
|8||Orphan||Certificate of Child Welfare Committee (CWC) of concerned district|
|9||Child in Need of Care and Protection||Certificate of Child Welfare Committee (CWC) of concerned district.|
|10||Children belonging to Child care Institution||Certificate of Child Welfare Committee (CWC) of concerned district.|
|11||Child Labour/Children of migrating Labourers||Certificate of Child Welfare Committee (CWC) of concerned district Or Labour & Employment Dept Certificate.|
|12||Mentally Challenged Child Cerebral Palsy||Civil Surgeon Certificate|
|13||CWSN||Civil Surgeon certificate (minimum 40%)|
|14||HIV affected Children||Civil Surgeon Certificate|
|15||Children Of Martyred Soldiers||Certificate of authorized person of related department.|
|16||Child Aadhar card||Copy of Child Aadhar Card|
|17||Parent’s Aadhar Card||Copy of Parent’s Aadhar Card|
|18||Bank Details||Child or parent’s passbook copy|
RTE Gujarat 2020-21 Selection Procedure
The admissions under RTE Gujarat are alloted based on an online lottery and the results are uploaded on the official website of RTE Gujarat. The Directorate of Primary Education fixes a due date for the application and also decides dates for online lottery and results. You must apply either online or offline to get admission under this RTE procedure. Your Login ID and password are required to see the results online on the website.
How Schools will be allocated?
The Admission and School allocation under Gujarat RTE are done following criteria:
|1) Orphaned or forsaken child|
|2) Child in Need of Care & Protection|
|3) Children residing in Kindergarten|
|4) Children working as Child labor / Migrant labor|
|5) Children with mental retardation & Cerebral palsy.|
Children with special needs
Physically handicapped and handicapped children stated in section 4 (1) of the act.
|6) Children infected with Human Immuno Virus.|
|7) Children of officers of police personnel/military/paramilitary/martyred during duty|
|8) Children who belong to BPL families including SC, ST, SEBC, General, and others categories who scored marks from 0 to 20|
|9) Children of (SC) and (ST) category|
|10) Socially and Educationally Backward Classes / Other Backward Classes / Nomadic and Liberated Caste Children Nomadic and Deprived Castes are given priority.|
|11) Children of General Category / Non-Reserved Category who scored 1st rank, in particular, the category will be allotted that school.|
Also Read – Gujarat SSO : Attendance Portal & Dise Login
Important Points of RTE Gujarat
- You must Fulfill the eligibility criteria to get admission via RTE Gujarat Admission.
- Application on the official website needs to be made by parents before the due date.
- All the required information and documents must be submitted by parents.
- Documents should be legit and all the information must be authenticated by themselves.
- Admissions under RTE Gujarat take place in a total of three Rounds.
- After clearing the first round of RTE Admissions you can apply for the second round.
- In the last, after the completion of the third round of the RTE Gujarat admission procedure, the admissions window gets open and students can get admissions.
Apply Online/ Offline: RTE Gujarat Admission 2021-22 Registration Procedure:
Gujarat State Government open the RTE Gujarat Admission portal for a particular time period and all the applications received are shortlisted based on cited eligibility criteria.
Applications for admissions of students of primary standards (1st Standard) Age Limit 5 to 7 Years Children can be made on the RTE Gujarat Website official website https://rte.orpgujarat.com/. To apply you need to fill RTE Gujarat Application Form on the website and we have given below the procedure for the same.
The very first step for RTE Gujarat Admission is to fill the application Form and below given step by step procedure will guide you filling the form:
Open the Official RTE Website on Your Laptop/Computer/Phone
“Apply Online” option will appear on header of the Home Page
- A New Application form will get open on your screen
- Fill all the asked information like Name, Aadhaar ID, Mother Name, Father name etc.
- Now click next and now one Registration/Application ID will be generated
- Save it for future references
Step to Apply Offline for RTE Gujarat Admission 2021-22 Application Form
- First of all Download RTE Gujarat admission application forms by Clicking Here (English Pdf) or Gujarat RTE Admission Form 2020-21 (Gujarati PDF).
- Print the form on A4-sized paper.
- Now fill in all the required information and attach the necessary documents.
- At las submit the RTE admission form at your desired or school or your choice
Procedure to check RTE Gujarat Admission Application Status
- Visit the official website of RTE Gujarat Admission Portal
- Now Click on the “Status of Application” option in the sidebar
- Now enter Your Application number and Date of Birth on the newly opened page
- Click on the submit button and the RTE Admission Application status will get displayed on your screen.
How to Print Application Form for RTE Gujarat
Visit the official website of RTE Gujarat Admission Portal
Click on the Print application option in the sidebar
- A new page will open on your screen
- Now enter Your Application number and Date of Birth on the newly opened page.
- Click the Submit Button and Take a print of the Application form.
Step 4- Take a print of the Application Form through Print Command (CTRL+P).
Admit Card for RTE Gujarat 2021-21
All the candidates who are willing to appear in the RTE Gujarat examinations have to apply online and also appear in the exam. To download the admission card follow the below-given instructions :
- Visit the official website of RTE Gujarat Portal
- Now click on Admit Card option on the Sidebar
- A new page will open on your phone
- Now enter your Admission Number & Date Of Birth and Click the Submit Button
- Admit card will get display
- Take a print of it for the future.
How to give your feedback
- Visit the official website of the right to education Gujarat portal
- Click the feedback option on this page
- A new feedback form will open on your screen
- Fill in the name, address, city, email, and Write down your feedback.
- In the end, click on Submit button and your feedback will be recorded on the portal.
We have made every possible effort to cover important information about Gujarat RTE and if now also you have any help required you can either comment below or Call on helpline number at 079-41057851 for any query during working days – 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM.